When it’s super hot what beats sweat-proof makeup? Completely WATERPROOF makeup that you can literally swim in! The masters at Makeup For Ever have recently launched new Aqua Matic eyeshadow pens in 10 classical to vibrant shades!
You really have to see these in person to believe it, but these pens give off a strong beautiful color (both in Matte & Diamond Finishes) that sets and stays in place even under water! Did you know that the original Aqua range by MUFE was created for synchronized swimmers?
The pens are retractable and twist up. They also have a convenient built in sharpener to make touch ups easy. The pens are very easy to apply, glide on to the eyes like a breeze and they feel super comfortable to wear.
The formula is feather light but still gives bold color payoff! They blend extremely well and then set into place. After blending the color becomes softer so do layer it till you achieve the color you want. They are smudge-proof, budge-proof, sweat-proof…everything proof pretty much. How do you remove them, you may wonder. Well they easily come off with eye makeup remover and Makeup For Ever has one that works beautifully.
How to Apply
1. To ensure good hygiene, use the built-in pencil sharpener to sharpen the tip before each use.
2. Apply the pencil directly to the eyelid. Then blend in using a fingertip or brush 202, 218 or 226. Keep the eyelid still until the formula is dry (when the oils have evaporated).
3. Be sure to put the cap back on after each use in order to preserve the product’s waterproof properties and the elasticity of its texture.
4. For a more intense result, apply two or more coats.
5. To remove the product, use a special makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup (Sens’Eyes).
- S-52 Satiny Flesh-colored Pink
- ME-54 Metallic Pinky Beige
- ME-50 Metallic Golden Taupe
- I-30 Iridescent Lime Green
- I-20 Iridescent Turquoise
- I-22 Iridescent Electric Blue
- I-90 Iridescent Pop Purple
- D-12 Diamond Golden Grey
- S-60 Satiny Warm Brown
- D-10 Diamond Black
Leave a Reply