1. Begin by brightening up your complexion by using the Pond’s Gold Radiance Day Cream. Then Prep the skin with a pore minimizing primer like Benefit Porefessional Face Primer.
2. Apply Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation all over the face with a foundation brush and blend it out with your fingers. (#139 Brush MAC)
3. Apply Mac Mineralized Skin finish powder with a large powder brush to set the foundation (#150 Brush MAC)
4. Make the brows look naturally defined by applying Mac Brun in the brows with an angle brush. (#266 Brush MAC)
5. Prep the eyelids with Mac Groundwork paint pot on the eyelids use sparingly and then blend out any unevenness with your fingers.
6. Pat on Amber Lights eyeshadow from Mac with small eyeshadow brush along the base of the eye. (#239 brush MAC)
7. Use all that glitters eyeshadow from MAC and apply in the crease using a blending Brush. (Brush #217 MAC)
8. Apply phloof! Eyeshadow from MAC under the brow bone for a natural shine. (#252 MAC Brush)
9. Dust on some loose gold sparkles in the crease and use a fix spray to keep them in place.
10. Since the gold shadow is the focus of the eyes keep the eyeliner simple. Use Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner from MAC and draw a thin straight line above the lashes.Use Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara for natural looking defined lashes. Evening looks always look better with a natural set of fake eyelashes, so go for it!
11. Define the cheekbones with Peachykeen blush from MAC. (#129 Brush MAC)
12. Lastly, apply a pretty hot pink lipstick on the lips to complete the look. Define the lip line using a hot pink lipliner. Apply the lipstick at the center of the lips and blend outwards into the lip line. Use Girl About Town lipstick mixed with Scandalous kissable lip color both from MAC.
Leave a Reply