We’ve all been there.
We had a jam packed weekend, where we crammed all our errands, social obligations and relaxation into 48 hours. By Monday morning, we’re feeling pretty tired, bloated, and guilty for our lack of self-control. If there is one thing the average person can relate to, it is the routine of the work week.
The great thing about the work week is, you can plan your weeks activities and follow a routine. A routine lunch, snack, dinner with planning being the key word!
If you can relate to the above, keep reading. I’ve created a 5 day, work week detox, that will get you back on track and help shed the “extra” from the weekend. It’s a great way to kick start your week and start implementing a lifestyle change as well.
YOUR GROCERY LIST
- Lemons (5-7)
- Cayenne pepper
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pure Cranberry Juice
- 2 bunches of Kale
- 5-7 Apples
- Box of Spinach
- Cucumbers (4-5)
- 1 lb of Broccoli for each day
- Protein Powder
- Almond Milk
- Probiotic (I prefer Udo’s)
- Fish Oil (I prefer Udo’s)
- Dandelion Root Tea
YOUR 5 DAY DIET PLAN
(Click on the image if you can’t read the text)
- When you wake up:1 ounce of cranberry juice, juice of 1 lemon in ½ litre of water and drink upon waking. Wait 20 minutes to eat anything else.
- After Lunch:1lb broccoli with 2 tbsp hummus
- After Dinner:1 square of Lindt 99% Cacao bar. And a cup of tea with dandelion root tea leaves
Warning: Be sure to get the approval of your physician before following any diet/exercise plan. This plan works for the relatively healthy individual and should not be followed without consultation and approval of your Dr.
Leave a Reply