Everyone covets the nice flat stomach. After all, who wants the rolls off their pants and bulges showing through clothes. In my experience, No one! Maybe that is why “Liposuction is the most popular plastic surgery for men and women combined.”1Is still astounds me that looking at the numbers, “Liposuction accounted for 325,332 cosmetic surgical procedures in 2011.” 2
So this had me thinking. If I could give the exact formula on how to achieve the Million Dollar Abs everyone is crazy about, or at least the 325,332 that invested in them, and only charged you a portion of that price, would you follow everything I say to get your desired results? So not only would you save money, but you wouldn’t have the side effects of surgery, instead you would GAIN tons of energy, balance your stress, and be in a better mood. That’s right!
Now, what if I gave you that information for free?
The truth is, when creating a plan for achieving success; it really boils down to the individual on the receiving end. A one size fits all plan does not typically work due to several personal factors including: genetics, hormones, weight, body fat percentage etc. However, having said that, there are basic protocols that everyone can follow to help you get to your desired state and the plan does NOT require surgery.
Now I’m not going to tell you if you can achieve those abs in a matter of a week, 4 weeks or 6 months, because, again, its an individual profile that will determine our final outcome. BUT, lucky for you, I will list the top things to start doing today to put yourself on that path towards success and have included a sample program to follow for 1 4 weeks!
- Drink lemon water first thing in am and last thing in pm
- Drink 3-4 litres of water daily
- Eliminate everything white: pasta, carbs, sugar
- Cardio 3 5 times a week (a mix between steady stake and HIT)
- Take your multivitamins and a fish oil
- Take a digestive enzyme with every meal (especially if you eat meat)
- Weight train 3 5 times a week
- Eat TONS of green vegetables and only eat your meat steamed, grilled or baked!
- NO SUGAR
- Sip on some green tea in the am and early afternoon (if you can tolerate the caffeine)
For a personalized individual plan, contact me and we can put your day to day plan together!
As with any activity plan, consult your healthcare professional to get the clearance on exercising and taking supplements.
Leave a Reply