There’s nothing as feminine and alluring as smooth, hair-free skin. Yet most of us keep putting off our salon appointments cause it’s just too hectic to keep up with your waxing appointments sometimes! Nani offers this quick and easy homemade “sugaring wax” which is an easy home-made wax that you can use in the comfort and privacy of your home. It’s also completely natural, and contains lemon which acts as a natural tan-remover!
Say hello to smooth and glowing skin 🙂
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice (preferably bottled)
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all of the ingredients in a pan and mix together with a wooden spoon
- Turn on high heat and watch it until it starts to get really foamy/bubbly
- Reduce to medium heat and continuously stir
- Cook until wax is a medium golden brown (can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes)
- Remove from heat and allow it to sit for 5 minutes (meanwhile take a spoonful of wax and put it in the fridge, wait until it has cooled and check consistency) *if it is still too runny return to heat for another couple minutes
- Once you reach correct consistency remove from heat and pour it into a bowl to cool
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes
You can store this wax in a bottle or use immediately to get the best out of your lemon and vitamin C content. Try out this wax and let us know!