One of the rarest oils of the world, the tress that produce the miraculous Argan Oil are actually dubbed as the “Trees of Life”.
The oil is 100% ethically sourced.The true Argan Oil is 100% Paraben Free with no preservatives or additives, and is 100% Pure Deodorized.
Try to look for EcoCert Certified, which means you are guaranteed to be purchasing the real thing!
- Argan is anti-aging and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It will visibly diminishthe signs of aging.
- It has natural repair and protection properties.
- It will protect against the harsh elements of nature byhydratingthe skin; it also contains a natural sun protection.
- This oil is great as it helps eliminate stretch marks!So get rubbing ladies or gents!
- You can even rub it into your nails to make them stronger.
- If you suffer from acne, blemishes, eczema, psoriasis or scars, then this oil with help reduce the effectsof these conditions.
- It absorbs easily into the skin and is very light and moisturising
- It is great as a Hair Treatment, it will seal in moisture and help to restore amazing shine and seals split ends.
- 100% Natural so it won’t irritate the skin.
- Guys you can use it if you have sensitive skin to shave with, or to use after shaving to help moisturize the face.
Use it all over your body after a shower to add moisture and to keep your skin supple. Also use it on my face to help with sensitive skin and as a hair treatment once a week for condition and shine.
For Facial Use..
On your face you only need to apply 1 or 2 drops gently work in and let dry. Start using at night until your skin is used to it, then you may use it twice a day if you feel your skin needs it. Your skin will feel silky and smooth.
For Hair Use..
On yourhairapply to the mid-length and ends after shampooing and leave for 30 minutes or leave it overnight for more damaged hair, use a gentle shampoo to rinse out. You can apply this to the scalp if you suffer from dandruff or the conditions above.
Before & After
Here are some we love:
Leave a Reply